Divine Divas

I guess what they preach is true, when you think positively about yourself your whole perspective changes.
After the success of fitting into my bridesmaids dress I was riding the wave, feeling positive, feeling beautiful and most of all I was feeling confident in my own skin for the first time in a while. 
This was the first time I actually thought fuck it and wore whatever I wanted including closes that are not usually worn by 'larger women' such as high waist jeans. 

I decided to take this journey of confidence one step further and after months and months of thinking about it and putting it off I bit the bullet and booked a boudoir shot. I'd been tempted to book it back in October when my self esteem and moral was at an all time low due to a tough breakup but I really wasn't feeling very sexy, especially after finding out my Ex had been messaging other women behind my back. That really gives you a knock in the confidence department. 

Luckily a childhood friend is a photographer at a wonderful studio in Bath called Spirit photography and they do a session called Divine Divas so I booked in and waited for the reality to hit. 

To read the full article please follow this link to my new blog 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the Snow hits.

Naples, the food the fun and the workouts.