What happens when you mix a Hen Do and Fitness...

So last weekend I celebrated my best friends Hen do. I've been planning for it for months so I knew the weekend would be a write off for food.
What I didn't anticipate however is how much fitness we'd fit into the weekend.

Firstly we did Go Ape which is a tree top adventure and involved climbing ladders and cargo nets, I am now covered in bruises and may or may not have developed frost bite in my fingers and toes.

Then after a few drinks we decided it would be a great idea to take on some of the fitness challenges that we'd seen on youtube. Of course I filmed these...
Below you will find the Cha Cha slide Plank challenge and the Sally up Squat Challenge, as you will see, my form is terrible for both but I will blame this on the alcohol. It was a hen do after all!



The whole weekend was a barrel of laughs, I ate my weight in bad food and a fair bit of alcohol was consumed but I still managed to get in some fitness, even if it was silly fitness.

4 weeks until the wedding and operation Bridesmaid dress is back on. How will it look on the day? We will see...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the Snow hits.

Naples, the food the fun and the workouts.

Divine Divas