The Wedding.

This post is a long time coming and well overdue but don't get your hopes up guys and gals... this post is not about my wedding. I am still very much single and focusing on myself.

This post is however about the goal that I set myself last year and how I felt. 
So you may remember that last year my wonderful best friend asked me to be her Maid of Honour. As part of this I had set myself a goal of fitting into and being comfortable in the size 16 (UK size) dress by April.

In the three weeks leading up to the wedding I tried on the dress and even with the right supportive undies I didn't feel comfortable or confident so I wanted to have one last hurrah so that on the day I could be as relaxed as possible and not feel like an elephant next to the other Bridesmaids. 
I booked in for extra PT sessions, restricted my food down to 1600 calories a day, tracked everything on my fitness pal and upped my water intake. 
I really struggle to stick to being strict but I knew sabotage was not an option this time. 

I am so glad I stuck to it. 

When the day came I, jumped out of bed, stepped on the scales and let out a little yelp as my weight was down to 13st 11lb, this was the lowest I have been in years, well since I was a teenager. I rushed around to the brides house, put my dress on and looked in the mirror... not a belly button in sight, I felt so beautiful and proud, but not as proud as a felt of the bride though, she looked stunning!

Anyway the wedding was the most perfect day and I wish the Bride and Groom a lifetime of happiness. Thank you both for giving me the motivation to succeed.

Here are the before and after pictures...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the Snow hits.

Naples, the food the fun and the workouts.

Divine Divas